- Rimmel (Bordeaux) -This is a wine colored lipstick & will match beautifully with your fall wardrobe pieces. If you are not up to rocking a fire engine red just yet then this is the color for you - a shade of red with personality but not over the top. Tip: don't do numerous coats (unless playing a vampire for halloween) because it becomes really dark each coat you apply.
- Origins (Hot Date) - The perfect red lip gloss. Some days you want something fast, easy & on-the-go & this is the perfect gloss for that. Still gives you the beautiful pop of color but goes on super easy & smells like peppermint
- Urban Decay (69) - Red with a hunt of orange. This color works best for my skin tone during the summer when I have a wee bit of a tan. The color lasts for hours!
- Aveda (Ginger Lily) - This is my holiday time go-to. It is a darker red then the origins gloss & it has a sparkly finish to it! Very festive with easy application.
- Maybelline (Red Revival 645) - Probably one of the most popular reds on the market. It is your standard fire engine red lipstick that has a glossy finish. Its a staple in my make-up bag & you can't go wrong with this baby.
- Mac (Russian Red) - My Personal Favorite! 5 out of 7 days a week this is the color you will see me wearing. I love it because it is a matte finish & that always looks super polished to me. It last for hours & one good coat is all you need. I never leave home without it :)
Those are my favorites! Do you have a lip color or brand you swear by??